A high standard of personal appearance is expected from all our students. Anyone arriving at school in non-uniform clothing can expect to be sent home to change or to Student Services where uniform can be borrowed for the day. Students may not wear jewellery to school, and adornments relating to any piercings are forbidden.
All students must wear:
- A black blazer with school badge and year ribbon
- Plain white shirt with collar and school tie
- Black or dark grey trousers (not skinny fit, denims, cords or jean style)
- Black leather shoes (not trainers, sports shoes, fabric or suede)
- Jumper, if worn, must be a black Howard jumper with school badge
- Plain black, grey or navy socks
- Belts, if worn, should be plain black without large buckles.
PE and Games Kit (available online from Sportswear International):
- Embroidered polo shirt, shorts and socks, rugby shirt
- Embroidered sweatshirt (optional)
Please note that caps and hooded tops are not allowed and must not be worn on the school site. If they are found they are likely to be confiscated and a parent/carer may need to collect them from school.
Official Uniform Suppliers:
- Rainham Sports, Station Road, Rainham
- Uniformbase, 11 Railway Street, Chatham
- School Time, 23 Railway Street, Chatham
- Sportswear International